Skip to main content

God's love is beyond me!


God's unfailing love is as vast as the heavens! Psalm 36:5-7
It was one of those days! Sunshine, fresh air, peace and time to think. I started walking, praying and headed for the nearby park. The daffodils greeted me and I stopped to take some pictures smiling back at them. I could have kissed them all one by one, they were so beautiful! Further along the path the magnolia tree was in full bloom. What a beautiful day! "Let everything that has breath praise the LORD" (Psalm 150:6). My heart was full of gratitude. For thirty minutes I was spoiled by the beauty that surrounded me.

As I reflect on God's love. I share with the Psalmist:
"Your unfailing love, O LORD, is as vast as the heavens; 
your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. 
 Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, 
justice like the ocean depths. 
You care for people and animals alike, O LORD.  
How precious is your unfailing love, O God! 
All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings. "
(Psalms 36:5-7) NLT



Posted by Picasa

Comments